all started last week when I bought an Xbox 360 Elite. After testing several games that I bought (among whom there was great Grand Theft Auto IV, I saw the famous Microsoft bid "1 month to 1 €" where you could enjoy a month Xbox Live Gold for only 1 €.
For those who know the prices of short stories Gold know it's a huge bargain. But of course ... everything is fine print. What Microsoft did not want you to know is that it forces us, the end of the month to renew subscriptions to a typical, 1 month, 3 months or 1 year. "Well, I disable the automatic renewal" , someone will think. It's what I thought I too at first but it turns out that if we are to the administration of the website tells Xbox , see that we can not in any way to disable the automatic renewal or eliminate your credit card with which we pay nothing. Looking
internet I have the solution:
- Microsoft must call the SAT (which at first I was not very amusing): 900948952 or 9145340245.
- said that we have an Xbox 360 and want to change the billing account.
- Once here we will have a worker. In my case it was a very nice South American lady.
- We must explain our problem: we are Gold subscribers, and we want to cancel this automatic renewal. The other person will ask things like our gamertag, the last 4 digits of your credit card, the secret question and answer mail that is linked to the account (if any, which that I had to catch me as it had been 7 years and no longer ...), etc. I remember. Furthermore, we insist several times on what we liked the Gold has wanted to disable the automatic renewal and we offer a number of deals you're interested. This very politely.
- Once finished, says that disable the automatic renewal at a time. And thanks for calling us and good days.
So after a minute we have off the renovation, and we can enjoy the Gold until we finish the period. Note that Microsoft is the SAT, probably the best I never called, no waiting time until someone talks to me, and with very friendly people (at least, made me who I was.)
PS: Once off the renovation, the site give you a thousand links to re-activate, but there is no change to disable it ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment