Monday, March 7, 2011

Atlanta Dj Plays Another One Bites The Dust

Landing ... has gone, but good:)

Yesterday I returned from my wonderful vacation, have been great! I've been in a lot of sites that do not know, mountain and sea, I saw snow, mountains covered with pine trees and olive trees, I walked and I wet my feet on the beach and I got tired of taking shells, I visited palaces, castles, museums and a famous bullring, in short, has been the most varied and enjoyable ...

be back happy and delighted, and is ... that is beautiful Spain!

The sky in Valencia


I remembered many of you to step on your land and cities ... Valencia, Albacete, JaƩn, Granada, Malaga, Sevilla, Huelva, Toledo, Madrid, Zaragoza ...


Albacete Almond


As I get up, I leave these images, you see I can not help put an eye in the sky ...

Albacete Sunset


I have taken about five hundred ... I will show you more soon ...

And now a song of those invited to close their eyes and remember ...





Many thanks to all @ s for your comments in the previous post, kisses and hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment