Saturday, January 2, 2010

When Do Go To Er For 5 Months Bad Cough

I Want to Be Happy new year

few months ago I made an entry on a game called I Want to Be The Guy (IWBTG from now). Well, looking videos to youtube I found the below: I Want to Be The Fangame .

The game is still in beta (although it was 3.0 and the author promises will be the last before the final version). This game is not made by its original author, but a fan of the first half. But that does not mean that the game is worse than the first, but the contrary is equal to or harder than IWBTG, making use of its "excellent" for both graphics and sound (including music Game Over - Press 'R' to Retry). In addition, comprises four game modes: Medium, Hard, Very Hard and Impossible.

Here I leave an analysis done by the brilliant Drosia:




Links: Official Web

0 comments:

Post a Comment