Monday, September 13, 2010

Flushing On Face From Adderall



For many not, but for me today has started the new school year 2010/11 (well, actually I have the first class tomorrow). This year I intend the same goal that I set the course past (and I met) to approve everything first. Which obviously is far more complicated than last year because of subjects like Algorithms II, for which we need a good dose of vaseline and / or lubricants ...


In addition, there are several things that bother me the new year:

  • Since starting graduate studies in Computer Science, students plan old (ETIG & ETIS) renegades are the last classes of P2, which we to us and the marathon to get to classes. Above are the ones with half the seats broken by the back ...

  • My timetable is shit! How can may have class Tuesdays and Thursdays exclusively from 19:00 to 21:00? Apart from having full force on Wednesday and Friday from 15:00 to 21:00 (anyone feels like being at a university on Friday afternoon, and less until 21:00 ...)

  • Still have not started classes, and already riding a calico with timetables and classrooms (Software Engineering: Design)

  • In addition, this year I'll have to combine classes & laboratory studies, which is located upstairs from the P4, and is not somebody who wanted to spend all day up and down stairs ...


  • Well, finally I just wanted to try that more often this year to renew the blog, which (as always) seems to be growing cobwebs ...




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment