I made some small changes to the blog:
- Now the text field to search within the blog (located at the top of the page) works. It seems there was a bug in the form of Blogger, but nothing that a little Google can not fix ...
- disappears
shit bar that was among the top banner and the real body of the blog (it was totally useless: only ficava ¡Argh, get me out of here "and some old fashioned xorrada already ...) - I added a new tab at the top, which takes you to my MySpace group, Pitt Marvel. The because it "su - 'Pitt Marvel" only tell you that if you use Linux you probably do not understand even if you explain it, and if you use it, I should know. =)
- I've also changed some colors, and the link of the tab that says "sudo rm-rf /"...
And finally, a picture of someone's kitten ...
is not cute?
0 comments:
Post a Comment