Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beerfest Costume Ideas

university psittacine


Today, in a gap between classes, I took the camera and me I have a walk around the university to see if there was a bird who get some photos.



With what I have fun (and maybe I have been the photos) is a clique of four Argentine parrots (Myiopsitta monachus) eating dates on a palm.


polytechnic college here (and in general we can say that in the city of Valencia), Argentina parrot is no more common among parrots. It is much more common to see Kramer parakeet (Psittacula krameri, Rose-ringed parakeet), so I found it fun to meet this bandito so loud.


I know that is a bit ugly, or at least some do not look great, that a bird lover be happy when these birds are exotic (or invasive), but I must admit that I like a lot and I find it very difficult to see anything wrong with a bird's face with good them. I hope I never become a threat to the environment.



0 comments:

Post a Comment