Since we have the blog banding group chronicles about this activity on my blog has been drastically reduced. It makes sense, because when telling how he has been a day I'd rather do it there because it is the group blog and a place that deals exclusively it.
But I am sorry to quit on this one (and would not much sense to have the same thing in both posts, especially when they are just a click away.) So I thought I'd better do every so often an abstract photo and tell a little over how things go.
These days we have been a little research, finding and testing new areas of banding. We have taken some little surprise, and in my case, I have ringed three species that had not yet captured (Kingfisher, bird blowfly and chested), so for now the thing will not go wrong. We will continue testing to see where we are.
And without some pictures short, to do something I have that title to the entrance! In addition, some of them have not yet appeared in the group, so they are world exclusive from this page, hahaha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment