Some species, for some cause or other, we like always. They may not have anything "special" to make them stand out from the rest but for some reason, we like nice. For me, one of them, in reality the two Iberian species, are the kestrels. I do not know exactly what they have, but I like both our kestrel (Falco tinnunculus , Krestel) such as smart kestrel (F. naumanni , Lesser Krestel).
Without fear of contradiction, I think I can say that L'Horta Nord is one of the regions of the province of Valencia with a higher density of kestrel and, a priori, a good area to be lucky banding of these birds and to enjoy it up close. Today, an adult female of this species and I have crossed our paths and in the end, she gone with a ring and I happy with the meeting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment