Monday, February 14, 2011

Gay Father And Son Incest

Happy Valentine! (Belated lol)

Hello beautiful! How are you?

the truth today is that many things had to be updated, but I wanted to dedicate this post to be Valentine love, I really think he is every day, do not need a particular day for love, but still I decided to make today. I'll put the rest of this week, I have many things to tell!

you notice that the entry will be long and with lots of pictures, plus staff, if you want to start

close hehe:

years ago I met a guy online, a guy I thought either ... ignorant of me ... even so, it would soon I realized it was not like I was wrong, he was special, had that nosequé that when talking with all the pains you took off suddenly, I had the joy that I lack and that savvy that made him special. ;
talked and talked all day, every afternoon waiting for it to appear on the msn to talk to him, and we did for a while.


by the vagaries of life had to stop work where it was and stop talking to me because he did not have internet ...


spent the time and did not appear, he sent emails and always give me error, I looked through the social networks but of course, only knew it was Manu and was from a village in Alicante, you have manus idea how many there are in alicante? many, I tell you, but none was on ...


talked a few times we agreed on the messenger, but very few, only about two ...


which is my surprise? when the two years of not speaking, one night I return to my home and found connected! you can not imagine the joy you brought that night near Christmas, I said I had Internet at home and the truth, that was my best Christmas present, to return to speak with him, it seems strange, even to me strange that after such a long time we talked that night from 10 until 6 am restless as if time had not passed.


we talking a couple of months and each time we had more and more affection and even that year did not start well because I had to have seen Eve and could not be ... did not expect such day as the 11 February 2009 appeared at the door of my house with a stuffed animal and personally congratulate ... relationship began in April formally until today there is ... and I hope forever ...


know? this is not even half of half of half, I could tell a thousand things, this entry would be eternal, but at least wanted to write this and above all ...


by heart!
thanks for holding these two years ...



Thanks for so many unforgettable moments ...

Thanks for every smile

Thanks for every look


Thank you for every kiss


Thank you for every year, every month, every hour, every minute and every second


But mostly ...


Thank you for being you and for filling me with love every day

I LOVE YOU



to you ... I hope you all had a great Valentine, thought to have written this post before but I could not, and that you have not happened yet, this weekend is still celebrated, take advantage!

a big kiss!







0 comments:

Post a Comment