finally finished World Without End ! say finally because it is a book of a thousand-odd pages and had many days with him, not because I have not liked, that if I liked it, I had a great dipped in the Middle Ages intrigues and conspiracies, love, heartbreak, revenge and the dreaded plague swept everything, but as I have the shelf and overbooking ebook ... since he was eager to get their hands on the next!
I did yesterday, because if I am an impatient, when I finish a book I'm thinking of following as last night I had a family moves made could not sleep until shortly before three o'clock in the morning ... because I could not remedy and started 's pen green gel ...
few weeks ago the writer himself invited me to read it and I got to know their history, it felt so wonderful that I opened a section on my blog, surely you have seen and "'s Corner writer, " with a link to his blog and photo book.
I have read and I can say it is a book of which costs drop, we engaging, that you read and want to know more, so hopefully get it tonight and not let go until it is gone.
In this corner is also Awake Hell's Angels book Anto or Zarzal, a blogger friend with a story very similar to Eloy Moreno, after editing the book himself, still working and struggling to get to see his novel light and is published, I encourage you to read it because it's great.
Finally today begins the fourth edition of the Reading Project chained, if you do not know that you, click the gadget and take you to the blog that is organized, there is time to sign up to day 20.
that you spend a happy night and to be accompanied by a book.
0 comments:
Post a Comment