Friday, February 18, 2011

Kates Playground Kates Bathing Suit

PREMIOOOO FRIDAY!



And after a few laughs ... more laughter, yesterday I loaded the washing machine ... hahaha jajajajaj will premiere new washing machine today ... five hundred euros for nothing hahaha ... joy joy after the "disgust" and we are well on Friday and I received a gift!

can you start your day better ?

From my dear friend Cruella I get this award is precious, coming from her is very special, because it was the first friend I made when it landed in the blogosphere, back in 2008, his blog made me very much hooked on this wonderful world , and I met more wonderful people like her
and eventually opened my own blog!

THANKS!

Acceptance of the gift comes with a simple rule, having a secret intimate and personal, then deliver it to three friends @ s.


Well here goes, do not be scared ... for many years and mostly unintentionally ... it is very clear !
I got into a motorway in the wrong way!

-google-

went alone and was the first time I came home on that road, was very new (the road), it was five o'clock in the morning and had not drunk but I fell sleep after passing it pump in a night
I was lucky not to find any car for which I quickly realized that ¿something did not fit since when the median is on your right?? Quick and fast
stopped and turned around and went there in the middle of the first exit legs! Uffff
when I think about what could have happened makes my hair stand on end!
finally true the saying "do not spend more things that God does not want" ...




And my winners are:



M. Luz one of the first friends I made at the network back in 2004 when we were both pregnant, she and I P B, we joined a very strong bond of friendship and I have the pleasure of meeting in person. X


a good friend who always amaze me with their stories and that makes me special pleasure that
reward had not yet had the chance.



Aliena a good friend with whom I share one of my main hobbies, the travel.




Kisses, hugs and happy weekend for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment