- Since when have you the obsession that is a dog?
- From puppy doctor.
********
- Doctor, I have ugly complex.
- nothing complex.
********
- Doctor, I tremble hands a lot.
- Is not drinking too much alcohol?
- That is, if you spill almost everything!
*******
- Doctor, how the operation has gone?
- My son, I'm not the doctor. San Pedro I .
*******
- Doctor, what I can do to make during the holidays I do not get pregnant?
- Take it with you.
*******
- I went to the doctor and he removed the whiskey, snuff and drugs.
- But ... you come from the doctor or office?
********
- do not know what happens to me, doctor, I touch my head and it hurts, I touch my nose and it hurts, I touch my foot hurts. What do I have?
- The broken finger ...
*******
- Doctor, I want to recommend something for my husband to go back to being like a bull.
- Well, desnúdese. We will start by the horns.
******
*******
********
JA JA JA JA JA JA JA ^. ^
A 95-year-old man comes to the doctor for routine checkup.
The doctor asks how he feels.
- I have never been better, "he replied. My girlfriend is 25. Now we are pregnant and have a child.
The doctor thinks for a moment and says:
- Let me tell you a story: "A hunter who never missed the hunting season came one day
your home in such a hurry that he disappeared after taking the umbrella of the rifle. When he reached the forest appeared
a large bear. The hunter raised his umbrella, said the bear, fired and struck the bear fell. "
- Impossible, "exclaimed the old man. Someone else must have shot.
- At that point I wanted to reach "answered the doctor.
*******
STEWARDESS PILOT AND
- Dear passengers, welcome aboard, Captain Galdós speaks of flight 888 bound for
Madrid, where the temperature is 18 º C. The estimated flight time is 2 hours.
reminder that in this non-smoking flight, which buckled and blah, blah, blah ...
After the welcoming speech, the Pilot forgets to disconnect the speaker and turning to his co-pilot says
- Just put on autopilot, I have an cagadita and then made a flight attendant dust!
Everyone listens to the commentary, and the stewardess is released as a thunderbolt to the cockpit to alert the
Captain Galdós to disconnect the speaker when. .. Suddenly, an old woman who was in a front seat on the aisle, she gets a huge stick, lying on the floor.
Puzzled stewardess looks at the old lady and she says,
- Quiet, desperate whore!. First let that shit!
********
CANDLE
Ms. Donovan walked O'Connell Street in Dublin when she crossed paths with Father Rafferty.
The father said
- Very good morning, Are not you Mrs. Donovan, who married two years ago?.
- Yes father, I am.
- Did not have children yet?.
- No father, not yet.
- Well, I travel to Rome next week, so if you want, I will light a candle for you and your husband.
- Oh father, thank you very much, we would appreciate it!
And both went on their way.
Years later they met again.
The priest asked
- Mrs. Donovan, how are you now?.
- Okay, Father ..
- And tell me, have had children already?
- Oh yes, father, 3 pairs of twins and 4 creatures!. 10 in total!.
- Blessed be the Lord. How wonderful! And where is her loving husband?.
- Road to Rome, to see if you can turn off the fucking candle.
********
JA JA JA JA JA JA JA ^. ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment