Sunday, April 10, 2011

How Much Do Quo Cosmetics Brushes Cost?



My tulips


was going to end once and travel chronicles white days, that way I'm almost abut the Easter holidays ... me and worth ... anyway ... I'm not making excuses, you see that lately I'm quite lost
.

addition there is a limit ... and I've come to the photo in my blog ... Mr blogger will not let me upload more ... to put my tulips I had to erase some ...

So from now on will upload on flickr direct access to the blog, I am nothing without pictures, I have a gadget there you can see pictures of the last stop Sigüenza.

We arrived there on Saturday 5 March, we stayed at the hostel which is located in the same castle and from there walked the streets of the historic, beautiful.

Sunday we got to the end, after about five hours drive we arrived home with a smile from ear to ear, we had a fantastic holiday, we still talk of them ...

And this is one of the songs that accompanied us back ...





more holidays coming soon ...

Kisses and hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment