Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Left Side Buttons Male

A Picture of the Day meme




few days ago my friend Cruela nominated me for this meme:



- How many questions you can answer intelligently?

Depends on whom you ask and ask, go ask ... so as you know?

- Any questions?

I'm not much doubt, I am rather quick shot, but ... Who has invented this meme?

- And a certainty?

Unfortunately, we in crisis and for days there ...






- A color

Blue entire range


- A wish.

not win the next elections the PP

- A virtue

'm very consistent and I can easily do what I propose, such as a homeopathic treatment, diet, reading. .. if I start I finish.

- a phrase

love with love is paid

- A dream

see my daughters grow up healthy, strong and happy, and travel, travel, travel ...

- A defect

I'm very impatient and desperate slowness

- What does it mean for you a blank?

free to fill

- Do you write out of necessity or a hobby?
amateur


- put music on your blog?

love music and I usually put a song in almost all entries, whoever wants to listen and who can not they do not give the play.

- Are you an emotional person?


Yes, very

-

questions how you came to my blog?

- If you need something that would they be?

health, time ... the rest is material and I can do without
- When you write you feel?

Joy since I feel great.

- Are you a believer?

not recommend this reading


- If you were not a believer, you'd think?

I believe in people and what I see, but I also believe in things not seen ...

- What do you expect from life?

Health, work and love

have a blog, why?

Because I like sharing my stuff, reading and being read.

- Think you're a person who recognizes your worth?

Say that to my worth and also what I am worth.


- What do you expect from love?

Do not miss me "without love we are?

- What would you ask of life?

That allows me to continue enjoying it as now


And now a song, you know whoever hears it and who does not give the play (this was not the meme is grown )




I skip the nominations, there is for anyone who wants it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment