Ayer unexpectedly receive a gift and I quedé asombro clothes ... a neighbor of my parents he left a Pack for me ... said I already knew that ...
what this ... is for me?
feel what about me? Is not it beautiful?
cotton fabric is very thin and the color combination I find very successful
has chosen her sister has sent me from Morocco especially for my
all that when he started the school year, I gave a few bags of winter clothes that my girls no longer their worth, or my nieces either ... then I made a cake with a pastry ... already made it clear that I had to do anything, it gave me happy and glad that someone who needs it can take ...
have to see how grateful she is that girl ...
this morning, at school I have searched and have planted two kisses
that feel good to receive an unexpected gift!
I leave here a classic that can be heard again ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment