Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sample Hotel Anniversary Speech

respite Post-Easter

This year, Sant Jordi coincided with Easter, for me is a very special day for several reasons, I love books, I love roses, I like the festive atmosphere, visit the stops and if it can be purchased at all this year I missed being out ... but in anticipation, , my boy, who also celebrated their saint, bought the roses before we left and I did the same with books, which is fatal if it were, also for me ... he also drops a gift eh? do not leave thinking I'm so engrossing ... but in my house I'm reading ...



On Friday we went to the people of my father, rain accompanied us all the way, still time behaved during our stay and we could go for a walk along the banks of the Ebro ...


and the people ...


returned Saturday afternoon so we save operation jams return and we still have Sunday and Monday.

So we have begun work week on Tuesday and I'm not looking! well here we go again later this month and I have paperwork to get bored!

Finally I leave with a song from the eighties that I love ...




Buenos Thursday, Friday and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment